Public Administration, .
Business Administration, .
• Business Analytics
• Human Resources Management
• Information Security Management
• Supply Chain Logistics Management
Computer Science, .
• Database Systems
• Software Engineering
Curriculum & Instruction, .
• Elementary Education Comprehensive
• Middle Level Education Comprehensive
• Secondary Education Comprehensive
Educational Leadership, .
• Educational Leadership Certification
• Creative Writing
Exceptional Student Education, .
• Special and Alternative Education
• Applied Behavior Analysis
Geographic Information Science Administration, .
Healthcare Administration, .
Information Technology, .
• Database Management
Instructional Design and Technology, .
• Instructional Design and Technology
• Technology Leadership
Mathematical Sciences, .
• Nurse Executive
• Nursing Education
Political Science, .
Public Health, .
• Public Health
• Health Promotion, Education and Behavior
The MIT-Malaysia Master of Science in Supply Chain Management (MSCM) is offered by the Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation (MISI). MIT CTL, ZLC ZLOG & MISI MSCM program are jointly ranked #1 worldwide for supply chain management programs (by EDUNIVERSAL) for 2015-2016. The MSCM program provides cutting edge knowledge and expertise in problem solving, change management and leadership. Ten months of challenging coursework, Master’s thesis project, and industry interaction equip MSCM graduates with the skills that companies seek in an increasingly complex and dynamic marketplace. Students from more than 22 countries have graduated from the program since its inception in 2012; and you could be next!