StudyNet Pty Ltd is an International Education and Migration consulting organisation, specialising in providing online services and information for potential International students, professionals and migrants from across the Learning is a subsidiary of StudyNet, dedicated to Australian and Permanent Resident Students.
StudyNet is determined to link communities and individuals across Australia through both vocational and higher education. Studynet Learning performs as a facilitator between Student & Registered Training organisations in providing educational services. We are immensely passionate about education and take pride showing students the pathway to a successful career and obtaining their dream jobs. We also help our clients to get qualification, taking into account the value of your skills acquired outside of formal learning, through the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process. We deliver certificate Australia Wide through our prestigious RTO partners.
Policy Option C
The last option that constitutes a combination of all possible options available makes it the best one. The project will be called the “AAA” or Action on Aids in Africa, and in alliance with the IMF, the World Bank, and the UN, the plan for eliminating the threat of AIDS in Africa will come to a close. Funding of $20 billion will be presented to the project over a five year initiative.
The goals of the plan are as follows:
· Every African living with HIV/AIDS should have access to lifesaving
antiretroviral therapy on or before December 2003.
· Every African pregnant woman should have access to life saving medicines that can reduce or elimate mother to child transmission of HIV on or before August 2003.
· Every African AIDS orphan should be in school and receive appropriate medical care on or before December 2003.
· The African nation should have enough resources to mount a credible information, education, and communication campaign against HIV transmission on or before August 2003.
· Every African country with five percent or more of its population living with
HIV/AIDS should have their debts cancelled and the savings channeled to
health and social programs on or before August 2003.
Welcome to the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies' Electronic Theses & Dissertation site. These pages are dedicated to help you find all the information you might require in order to format and successfully submit your graduate thesis for examination and publication electronically.
Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETDs) are prepared as text-based PDF files. ETDs can contain non-text elements such as sound, video, and hypertext links. ETDs are available through [email protected], Western's digital library repository, and also released to the world-wide web with priority in many search engines, enabling scholars worldwide to locate, search, and download the University of Western Ontario's ETDs.